Buying – Home Buying Tips from Robert Butler at Keller Williams
In our experience, a house is not a dream home because of its size or color. It’s about how you feel when you walk through the front door – the way you can instantly see your life unfolding there. This is about more than real estate. It’s about your life and your dreams.
First Step – Get Pre-Approved
There are a lot of myths and misconceptions about mortgages. Even the mortgage calculator I provide here on my website is only a very rough estimate.
It’s important to speak with a mortgage lender to determine your exact financial situation.
In today’s fast-moving real estate market, you will need a pre-approval letter to make a serious offer on a home. Here are some mortgage lenders who have worked well with me. Choose one of these lenders or pick your own.
Aaron Williams AaronWilliams@gmc-inc.com (512) 912-6831;
Meeting Your Criteria
That’s why it’s so important that the agent you choose to guide you through this journey is your trusted expert and advocate. Keller Williams has a team of experienced, qualified real estate professionals ready to help you find homes for sale that meet all of your criteria.
Tracking Your Wants and Needs
Regardless of where you’re searching for properties, we can help you find the perfect home. Here are some things to think about as you begin looking at homes for sale.
- Do you have a preference for when the house was built?
- Do you want a house in move-in condition, or are you willing to do some work on it?
- When people come to your home, what do you want your home to say about you?
- Do you want to have a swimming pool or hot tub?
- Are you looking for any additional structures such as a greenhouse or shed?
- What type of home are you looking for – single-family, condo, town house, multifamily?
- Approximately what size house are you looking for?
- How many stories?
- What architectual styles do you prefer?
- What type of exterior will you consider?
- What size lot would you like?
- What kind of landscaping are you looking for?
- Do you want a porch or a deck?
- What are you looking for in terms of parking – driveway, garage, carport?
- What other exterior features are important to you?
- What kind of style do you want the interior of you home to have – formal, casual, cozy, traditional, modern or eclectic?
- What kind of floor plan do you prefer – open versus walls between all living spaces?
- What kind of lighting do you prefer?
- Do you have flooring preferences?
- In general, what are you likes and dislikes for the interior of your home?
- Are there specific room needs for your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms or other living areas?
Being a Step Ahead
We understand how important it is to be “in the know” as a buyer. And, sometimes that means taking things into your own hands. That’s why we’re happy to provide you with the tools you’ll need.
Contact Robert Butler Today
I will work with you individually on your schedule to help you make the best possible real estate decision that meets your needs and fits your budget.
When you have questions or feel ready to begin your home search, please feel free to call or text me at (512) 758-9134, email email@example.com, or use the contact form below.
[hubspot type=form portal=7702289 id=65110942-56b3-4912-b165-34e6cd60a74d]